Honda is offering $500 to all eligible U.S. Military personnel, including spouses, toward any new Honda vehicle when you use a valid Honda APR, Honda Leadership Lease® or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® with HFS.
This offer applies to all active-duty and reserve personnel retirees and veterans within 180 days of separation from active service (and their spouses) in the U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard). This also includes Ready Reserve, i.e., Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve. Note: The customer must provide a valid military Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for this offer, you must meet HFS credit criteria.
Program Dates: Offer valid through March 31, 2014Eligible Vehicles: All model years that are eligible for new vehicle financing through HFSIncentive: $500Guidelines:
- $500 must be disclosed as Down Payment Assistance or Cap Cost Reduction Assistance through HFS
- Customer must use a valid new vehicle Honda APR, Honda Leadership Lease® or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® through HFS
- Offer is not valid if the customer does not meet HFS credit criteria
- Customer must finance through HFS for a minimum of 24 months or more of regularly scheduled payments
- One Pay leases are eligible
- Zero Due at Signing leases are not eligible
- The certificate is not necessary to receive this offer
- Retired U.S. Military personnel are not eligible
Look for the yellow ribbon icon to identify current offers available with the Military Appreciation Offer.
Customers can view the Military Appreciation Offer by visiting honda.com or hondafinancialservices.com. The Military Appreciation Certificate can be viewed and printed from hondafinancialservices.com by clicking on the Military Appreciation icon. Note: The certificate is not necessary to receive this offer.